after upgrading to windows 10 I went into the site it told me I had to sign in I put in my password and it said it was wrong I have tried numerous times to get in but it wont let me this stinks to high heaven it seems like it might be a scam and should be reported to the fcc and since my membership is up to be renewed this month I guess its another forty dollars that I have lost to this disreputable service

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with EA Sports. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about EA Sports.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare EA Sports to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with EA Sports?

Comments