1.1K views

It's been 3 days, and I still cannot get anyone at Pogo or EA to respond to me.Club Pogo costs $40/year.

I have been a loyal customer for years, despite the many glitches with the site, and that no one ever wins any money. Well, I go to check my email the other day, and there was an email from EA Sports. Apparently, someone reported me for foul language for using the "wtf" abbreviation. The email said that my membership was terminated and my account has been deleted.

It also said that this is final, and they will not respond to any communications from me regarding this account. I thought it was a joke at first, but no, they were serious. Oh yeah, that $40 membership that I had just renewed, they aren't going to refund it. I am so furious.

I really just want my money back. The site is not worth the aggravation. And they are obviously not a reputable company if this is standard operating procedure. I have never had a company tell me that they will not respond to any attempt to contact them.

So, buyer beware, this could happen to you. I'm sure they are thinking that I need my Pogo account, and that I will just start another account and pay the $40 again. Well, guess what?

I will never give them another dollar.And that includes EA Sports as well, who owns Pogo.

Review about: Ea Sports Membership.

Comments

Yeah I paid for an account in 2003, user name PhatBhastard.It's still there I just can't login because of the name.

Pogo is the biggest waste of time and money.Stay away from Pogo unless someone gives you a 5 day pass.

This is the last straw!I did NOT violate anything!

HOW DARE YOU! Thanks for showing and proving your POGO ignorance, stupidity and incompetence. I DON'T NEED YOU! I am the PAYING costumer that helps keep you in a job and provide food and shelter for your family.

NEVER FORGET THAT!

I had just contacted EA/Pogo yesterday with gaming issues and glitches that you incompetent technicians can't fix or figure out, plus Pogo is the biggest CHEATER of all, with their predetermined hands and predetermined winners. You are all a JOKE and DISGUSTING, LAZY, ARROGANT, INCOMPETENT and REPUGNANT CLOWNS.

This is how POORLY run companies go OUT of business. It's happened many times before and it will happen again.

When you are to big for your own britches you will always fall and fail.

DO NOT RESPOND TO ME EVER AGAIN! I AM CLOSING MY ACCOUNT TODAY AND GETTING OUT OF THIS HELLHOLE CALLED POGO.

MAY POGO AND ALL IT'S USELESS DRONES AND SLAVES ROT IN POGO ***!

GOOD RIDDANCE IMBECILE! THAT IS ALL! Sincerely, Dissatisfied Ex Paying Costumer --------------- Original Message --------------- From: ea_admin Subject: Message from EA Online Support To: EccentricGambler Sent: Wed 7/16/14 03:55 AM Pacific Dear eccentricgambler, We are contacting you to notify you that we have found your Pogo account to be in violation of our Terms of Service.

After completing an investigation of your Account, we have identified the following violation: Harassment - Generally inappropriate: "!!@*>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>" It is our goal to make the ga@&&=$!xperience as safe, secure and enjoyable as possible for all of our players. However If you continue to violate our Terms of Service it may result in a suspension or ultimately a permanent account closure depending on the severity of the situation.

To help avoid this, please take some time to read and familiarize yourself with our Terms of Service which can be found here: !^^+://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/ If you feel you have received this warning in error, please contact us at Accountdisputes@EA.com We appreciate your understanding in this matter.Yours sincerely, Zouboulia

I purchased Bejeweled 3 from PopCap games a year ago and all of a sudden it disappered from my computer.I checked around and found that Pogo took over and screwed it all up.

Pogo wants me to go through a song and dance to get my game back.i am pissed

Sacramento, California, United States #767599

I've been reporting a certain player for over a year that has said way worse than WTF but she/he/they are still around with they're other names. And you got reported for that!!!! I would be pissed too

Good luck

Contact BBB they have to refund your money..Its the law...

Yep, here here you & soooo many other people are being taken for a ride...WTF...LoL I also Will NEVER, EVER deal with EA rubbish games again...they do NOT listen to Customers & do NOT care So.....there are many, many more reputable web game sites out there so let’s tell EA games Who really is in charge ( is the BOSS )

Let’s send them a message by means of numbers......freedom of speech just my opinion no one forces anyone to do anything

I think they'll go broke in no time when people realise they can't pay off a mortgage (house) with pogo tokens....WTF....!!!

Well said, well done SAM, mostlyharmless , Aunt Jen Jen , john , aceme , Mimaw518 , Cheete , Harold Bowers , ocdgirl2000 , Mostlyharmless , pdmydoos .....................Thank you !!!

I'm sick of constant problems with the games due to JAVA and many more technical issues.I have been a member since it started and there has been one thing after another that messes up the games.

This company should be made ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR GAMES AND THE MONEY WE PAY in membership fees EACH YEAR FOR FURTHER AGGRIVATION.

Please, if anyone is reading this, start another site with similar games and put POGO out of business.All theyre after is the money

to sam Baltimore, Maryland, United States #671984

I couldn't agree more.If there were a similar site, with less problems, I would join in an instant.

It really is a great idea for a site. I would be on there for hours upon hours everyday.

This would be a monster money-maker for someone with the skill to create it.8)

to Aunt Jen Jen #798271

go to ILOVESPADES,COM. a nice clean site

Shreveport, Louisiana, United States #650961

Ok guys here is how to contact club Pogo they are being taken care of by Origin so when you go to their 866 number which gives you the run around don't click on club pogo selection wait for the origin selection might be 5 or something now don't get excited you will be on hold for an hour and 15 minutes before you get a live person with loud and soft music trying to get you to hang up but don't you will get your answers and talk to a live person where you can take out your frustrations and get your money back I did

Do Not Use AOL browser,it does not work in pogo. You can download google chrome or firefox or internet explorer they all are free downloads. You can find Phone Numbers for Pogo.com on the internet.

Have been trying to get the attention of someone at EAsports for 8.Weeks now and no luck.

Am not able to play any games.!!!!!!!! Every time I try, the game shuts down.

What a waste of money.I am sure there are other game sites that are better.

I have had a simular situation.I by mistake purchased pogo gems/ 750 at the cost of 39.99.

I however wanted the 100, at the cost of 5.99. They will not refund my money and I have gotten the run-around now for 7 days.

At this point I think I will contact a lawyer an start a class action law suit.They are not to be trusted.

to Cheete #726169

i been reading the stories of what is going on i'm like omg but if your subscription is a terminated they have to give your money back they just can't keep what don't belong to them there is a thing you can do is call your bank and tell them that pogo terminated your account and won't give your money back with in a day the bank will put what money you spent

tri peaks WILL not add tokens and no WAY to contact POGO

ocdgirl2000
Amboy, Indiana, United States #397241

:sigh I'm not surprised either, they purchased popcap games, and pulled the best game they had, right off facebook with all the highest spending patrons, who had invested money and time into their game. unbelievable, no warning, nothing!

I wouldn't trust them with anything they had, ever, now. They are worthless, and should have ALL of their social gaming removed from facebook immediately.

I would love to see a lawsuit against these people.At this point I don't even care about the money anymore.

I just really hate when things aren't fair. And what they did to me is was beyond not fair. They basically stole 40 dollars from me, and then refused to respond to any of my emails. POGO is the perfect way to teach people how NOT to run a business.

I've been playing on there for years as well. But, since they booted me I have found all sorts of things that I was missing out on because I was always on POGO! So I should be thanking them, but it's still not right. I wonder if they have been reported to the BBB.

I think I might do that. AND THE PERSON RUNNING THIS SITE NEEDS TO TAKE DOWN THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR POGO THAT IS AT THE END OF MY POST!!!!!!!

I definitely don't want to help them get business.They are unethical thieves, and no one should do any business with them.

pdmydoos

I couldn't agree more,they did the exact same thing to me,it is one person who sits in a room doing nothing but reporting people,could be for anything you say,mine was terminated for saying "they're digging a hole!!!" what????

I would like everyone to be aware of this person,his name is jprscrprs57. He is allowed to say the most offensive things you have ever heard,like calling people retards,saying he hopes people die,laughing when someone does die,hacking people's internet,spoofing names,stalking,and threatening.No matter how many people report his behavior he is still there,yet we,the loyal paying customers lose our accounts for silly little things.I am hoping to get enough people together to file a lawsuit against pogo and E.A.

sports to either get rid of these people or get our money back.I am so disappointed in pogo,I have been a loyal customer since 2001 and have so many friends thru this site,I feel ripped off and betrayed because they are protecting a predator.