EA Sports Phone Numbers and Emails

Press Inquiries
privacy_policy@ea.com
Privacy Inquiries
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact EA Sports?

Most Popular Number:

(650) 628-1393
Total calls: 17 756 Issues resolved: 235 Last call: Apr 16, 2024

What Is the EA Sports Customer Service Phone Number?

You can call the EA customer service number at 1-650-628-1393. This number is available anytime between 8 AM and 11 PM UTC, Monday through Saturday. In case you need customer support assistance on Sunday, seek some guidance from the community, where players share the problems they face and get solutions from their fellow players. So, you do not have to worry about getting stuck with a problem for the entire Sunday when the EA help phone number is unavailable.

How Can I Contact EA Sports Support via Email Address?

Currently, there is no EA sports support via email address. But in case you are not able to contact the EA customer support on call, you can try another approach. First of all, you need to sign into your EA account and head to the EA Help page. Here you will see the live chat option where you can put forth your query and get the most effective solution to resolve it. In case you are unable to do so, you can always seek community help, and you will be sure to get some guidance.

Does EA Sports Have 24/7 Customer Service?

The EA customer service is available from 8 AM and 11 PM UTC, Monday through Saturday. To talk directly with the customer care representative, call the EA customer support number. If you need help outside the business hours or on Sunday, you can browse through the EA help page and go through the community segment. This self-help will assist you in tackling the problem. Under the circumstances this doesn’t work, contact EA customer support during their business hours.

PissedConsumer Club

EA Sports Customer Service Reviews

1.5 / 5
Poor
Taylor B Jmq
EA refuses to unban my hacked account because it has three “strikes” even though they admit it was hacked and I did nothing wrong.

0/10 no good customer support and blatant thievery on their behalf. They banned my account that was hacked and because of two other minor infractions the hacker caused a third and made it my third strike and even though they admit it was hacked they will not unban my account because it has three strikes.

They say my only solution is to make a new account.

I have over 2500 hours played and 2k+ dollars on it but their solution is to just make a new account. New generation thievery at its finest.

chris g Wlq
My account was hacked, eafc 24
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
5.0

I was blown away by how quick and helpful they were at getting my Hacked/Scammed Ea FC 24 account back to me.
Link for help:

Rendell B Qvx
Technical difficulty with game functions Madden Mobile 24

Very ignorant when it comes to fixing football functions. Game play is pure haywire and severely dysfunctional on my side.

Mystic player cards (13 of them) and Game boosters are supposed to help the cause, but they don't work at all in games. My team overall (Username DOOMBLADE: ID 364356) doesn't reflect any distinction in my team progression in performance in games (LVL, League Championships). My offense literally doesn't move or advance the football. Thrown passes don't reach VOIDED LANES or players of the SAME team.

Passes often go elsewhere.

No Big gainers nor quick scores from running the football. While my defense doesn't create turnovers nor stop offenses from scoring 24 points per game.

Guest-5597766
Assistance with ea account
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Customer service is non existent you end up answering the same question time and time again. You can not even get someone to call you back to resolve an issue that should be simple to resolve
I would like to get the consumer ombudsman involved and get ea services investigated

How Good is EA Sports's Customer Service?

Gentle Uep
Gentle Uep
Feels Disappointed | Apr 09, 2024

Garbage !

Nyana Clp
Nyana Clp
Feels Disappointed | Apr 07, 2024

I haven’t gotten any help I’ve done everything in my power to fix my problem but ea just dosnt care

Tosca Lft
Tosca Lft
Feels Disappointed | Mar 24, 2024

*** cheeks

Nyasha Mgp
Nyasha Mgp
Feels Disappointed | Mar 23, 2024

Be nice if you ever answered your customer service phone.

Saud A Nzq
Saud A Nzq
Feels Disappointed | Mar 22, 2024

I tried to reach many time to customer service in order to help me get my ea account back after I loat the email and phone number associated with it and never heard from from them back , it’s been more than 5 day no body contacted me

Kyle B Dbq
Kyle B Dbq
Feels Disappointed | Mar 17, 2024

Poor didn’t get anything help

Compare EA Sports To

2.4
Rockstar Games
5948 reviews
2.8
Do you have something to say about EA Sports? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup