Monroeville, Pennsylvania
1.6

This is the issue that I have been having (below). Emailed Account Disputes several times to no avail. They will not lift the ban. Very unprofessional and unfair treatment. I have been buying their products for years and have never been accused of cheating. Clearly, they do not value me as a customer. This is obviously a glitch and I am not the only one who has had this problem so I don't get why they are unwilling to address it.

Suspended

No message received.

Details of my dispute: I am not exactly sure why my account has been suspended and I would very much like an explanation. The only thing that I can imagine that you are referring to is when I was playing Madden '16 for the past two days I would begin a game and, in the process of the screen loading, it would take me to the match but I would receive a message that said, "Your peer has lost connection". Then, the screen would tell me to press "A" to end the game. When I did that, either the game just ended and the screen would tell me that either I won or I lost. And then later I would be surprised to see that my record had more wins than I remembered getting, especially since I knew that I hadn't even had a chance to play all of the games. I surely didn't gain a lot of coins throughout this process since I would randomly either get 1 coin or 100 and the larger amounts that I usually get from winning a game. If what I just described to you seems to be the reason that I have been suspended, I assure you that I did not do this deliberately. Clearly, I didn't and still don't understand what was going on with the game, myself, and I would like an explanation as to why this happened and suggestions on what I should do if it happens again in the future. I am very confused by all of this and I just want to play the game again. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Video proof: http://youtu.be/3EgX2q86r8A

If anyone else has had this problem, I would love to hear from you. We must hold EA Sports accountable for their game glitches. Please contact me at Amya3@msn.com.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ea Sports Video Game.

Reason of review: Unfairly accused of cheating and banned. .

Preferred solution: Ban should be lifted or give me a full refund of game price and Microsoft Points that I've wasted on the game. Amount in excess of $300. .

EA Sports Pros: Customer service.

EA Sports Cons: Account dispute process, Madden 16 glitches.

Comments

Ajcdenco303

Same thing happend to me did u resolve your issue with ea sports

They gotta fix this... This what happens.

Gamers purposely quit games and start new ones to scam gear players into winning game too many times in a row to trigger ea to band u. If you prove that you are not affiliated with said play they will lift the band. But good luck proving that. This is a scam that only engineering people would kno about.

Ea is robbing us. And we can only imagine how deep Mut is by making people pay for packs of new players that are free to download in connected careers online.

People keep throwing money away. Hope this helped